The News Thread

i love how Bidens "rape" accusations have been conveniently washed away thanks to all of the so called "racial injustice" nonsense.

phVnDk9.png

What thing on that list was obscure in the 90s, pharmaceuticals? But that's been talked about for almost a century in 93

I was responding specifically to CIG’s post. Butler’s novel is one in which worsening class divisions, global warming, and disease drive social clades into various walled communities and “autonomous zones,” while a strongman president gets elected on a nativist campaign platform. The police rarely respond to reported crimes. The homeless loot and burglarize.

It’s very prescient, although it didn’t mean to be.

Worsening class divisions have been a point of discussion through basically all of recorded history, lmao

How many of them were for things that happen in reality?

I have top-tier cock control and have never once in my life jizzed on my keyboard. If I overshoot, it lands on my arms or chest.

Reactions: CiG
How many of them were for things that happen in reality?

Fiction happens in reality, brah.

I have top-tier cock control and have never once in my life jizzed on my keyboard. If I overshoot, it lands on my arms or chest.

#winning

EDIT: damn, Gorsuch pulling his fuckin' weight.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/15/...i-2f2Z0HIHzSNDTmkCDC-ZXSN-l2-DjFJTCnmP_xIU-os

“An employer who fires an individual merely for being gay or transgender defies the law,” Justice Neil M. Gorsuch wrote for the majority in the 6-to-3 ruling.

Until Monday’s decision, it was legal in more than half the states to fire workers for being gay, bisexual or transgender. The vastly consequential decision extended workplace protections to millions of people across the nation, continuing a series of Supreme Court victories for gay rights even after President Trump transformed the court with two appointments.

The lopsided ruling, coming from a fundamentally conservative court, was a surprise. Justice Gorsuch, who was Mr. Trump’s first appointment to the court, was joined by Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. and Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen G. Breyer, Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan.

Chaz is still better than basically any black American ghetto tbh. Tucker & co on that issue is easily as wrong as their retarded mayor, for the opposite reason: all the occupation has demonstrated is that police are ineffectual agents of law and order, and that private citizens (e.g. the bordering car dealership) are better at protecting their territory than anyone else is. With Trump completely cucking for that extra 1% of the black vote, I genuinely hope that this leads to mass demoralization and/or firing of police officers across the nation. And it's not like there aren't recent examples where "idealistic" lefty proposals actually look more attractive than the globohomo police state alternative, e.g. four cops forcibly removing a guy from a bus for not wearing a mask rather than just giving him a fucking mask.

I agree to a point, but the issue I'm seeing is that once the police are effectively removed from the equation, businesses and property owners need to be on that premises at all times in order to combat vandals, arson and theft. When they're on said premises they're better at protecting it.

Those on the frontlines always have the worst burden, but the first business or person to go full Bernard Goetz in a de-policed neighborhood will serve as an inspiration to the rest. There are people successfully defending themselves against the horde even today, like that Omaha bar owner who dropped a savage that tried to jump him, and prosecutors rightfully declined to press charges. Middle-class America is full of people that see themselves as woke yet at the same time beg for police protection when violence comes to their shores. Take away the cops and they'll wise up or get killed pretty quickly, either option preferable to anarcho-tyranny.

I don't think anyone has a right to have their property defended when they themselves are not present to defend it.