The News Thread

It has a much higher global impact for us non-privileged North Americans. It really won't effect us even if worse case scenario occurs.

I doubt it'll deter Cameron and co. from pushing for UK bombing in Syria.

The pathetic thing is that the main motivation from politicians and the public that support it seems to be to look tough, but any involvement is going to be so limited as to achieve fuck all anyway.

So a Russian fighter jet was shot down by turks yesterday. Interested to see how this plays out.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...news-agency/ar-BBnnnBR?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=LENDHP

Probably nothing if the pilots are recovered with incident. I don't think Russia wants to tangle with NATO yet.

The pathetic thing is that the main motivation from politicians and the public that support it seems to be to look tough, but any involvement is going to be so limited as to achieve fuck all anyway.

Name of the game since WWII.

BLM has the exact same mantra but has not resorted to violence. Terrorists meeting terrorists.

Your SJW comes out greatly in certain things though, it's funny. But yes, there's maybe only 1 person that reads this thread (Arg) who has to be reminded who is more likely to kill you in America. Your first comment is meant more for Facebook and not here

Last edited:
Reactions: Dak
Targeting people because of their poltical beliefs is definitevely terrorism. Clearly, the attackers goal is to terrify people from expressing certain political views publicly via violence. That is categorically terrorism.

When about a dozen protesters attempted to herd the group away from the area, Noor said, they “opened fire on about six protesters,” hitting five of them.

"Attempted to herd". When police use such terminology to describe their actions, the BLM crowd doesn't like it. Tit for tat. Sounds like self defense to me.

I dont think Russia really cares or even gives a fuck about NATO. I think there'll be some type of retaliation/consequence.

I think that's a geopolitically ignorant assessment of NATO/Russian relations. The interesting thing here is Turkey is sort of an outlier within NATO, so this could put a strain on internal NATO relations. If Russia wants to make a big deal out of it, and NATO doesn't back Turkey, then it could become a really interesting situation.

I think that's a geopolitically ignorant assessment of NATO/Russian relations. The interesting thing here is Turkey is sort of an outlier within NATO, so this could put a strain on internal NATO relations. If Russia wants to make a big deal out of it, and NATO doesn't back Turkey, then it could become a really interesting situation.

No, that s actually a pretty accurate statement, and Russia has constantly proved that statement to be true throughout the years. Anyway, NATO not backing up one of its own members doesnt even make any sense.

No, that s actually a pretty accurate statement, and Russia has constantly proved that statement to be true throughout the years. Anyway, NATO not backing up one of its own members doesnt even make any sense.

Because of Crimea and Ukraine? I would argue they show the exact opposite. Putin and the Russian military knew exactly how to skirt the line of overt war.

Edit: Board SJWs notably quiet about the NO shooting.

CT05yinWsAAlPKj.jpg

haha

Reactions: Dak
Putin would be really stupid to retaliate for that and there's really nothing he could do anyway. Maybe they should stop fucking around and they won't get their people killed unnecessarily.