The News Thread

Yeah, that's interesting about the guy who only came on to announce that the vaccine would be mandatory. Not sure I would call it scary, though it is weird at least, maybe an example of the bureaucratic nature of the military (and most govt institutions).
Honestly I think America is clearly going to get to a point where there is going to be some kinda list of specific situations where the vaccine will be mandatory

Just not sure if "active military" will be able to be one of those things on the list

There is a massive mouse plague out west of the flood zone too. Thousands upon thousands of mice ruining huge stacks of hay/cattle feed in hours. Ground swarms of the little fuckers moving in all directions, their collective sounds almost deafening.

^ They need the Pied Piper.
It's about the only place where the flood waters are really welcome. There is almost no other way to get rid of all the mice quickly enough to save the crops and the animal feed when the numbers are that high.

Reactions: CiG
I’m still trying to figure out if this is a joke...

EyEniTrU8AANdMa.jpg:large

Reactions: CiG and zerostatic
Had a look at her Twitter, seems like she's getting a shitload of racism directed at her for... being a racist. People are calling her a Korean whore and to go back to Korea, and one dipshit told her to go back to China smh.