The News Thread

That's good. I used to serve a lot of veterans from a VA in a pharmacy I used to work at. It's good work, though challenging at times. Just don't turn them all into a bunch of anarcho-capitalists ;)

Reactions: Matt
He's proven himself to be a fool so many times over now that it's amazing that anyone gives him the time of day. Interesting that he was playing a Dime tribute concert when they hated each other at the end and his public comments that he wished he was dead are possibly what triggered the nutcase to go and shoot him..

C-Span reports "Clinton voter fraud in Polk County, Iowa Caucus: Caucus chair and Clinton precinct captain do not conduct actual count of Clinton supporters and deliberately mislead caucus."
http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4578575/clinton-voter-fraud-polk-county-iowa-caucus

I'm usually skeptical of these sort of headlines, but the fact that it comes from C-Span makes me a little more open to it. C-Span is incredibly non-partisan and I listen to it on a daily basis. What I find more disturbing is that no other media outlets except for those representing the extreme right are discussing this.

edit: Looks like a Huffington Post article mentioned it. I would be surprised if this were true, but certainly it warrants discussion.

edit 2:It looks like the video was segmented and uploaded by a C-Span viewer, so it's not C-Span posting it. Strange. Whatever.

Last edited:
Reading on this "controversy" and it appears that it's a Bernie conspiracy theory thing. Don't the caucuses mean nothing anyways? Doesn't the DNC/P just pick the nominee anyway? (Ala the Electoral college for Presidente)

giphy.gif