The News Thread

I think celebrating rape and murder for being a little too open-minded regarding immigrants is slightly excessive tbh, especially when you consider that millions of Americans actively support Jose and Paco's lawn mowing services. I mean, shit arg, you actively outsource your dick to third-world nations on the regular.

Not news per se, but it's a really good interview from Farage. Title is somewhat misleading, I thought the interviewer did a good job simply asking questions and letting them be answered instead of trying to shove an agenda.

Reactions: arg
I'd definitely want the bat.

Also Bill Burr's big black boy from Breaking Bad. I could ride him like a war hippo.

The Washington Post Op-Ed has been engaged in a unjournalistic series of attacks against him recently. This one pissed me off in particular: https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...6/01/22/how-cornel-west-hurts-bernie-sanders/

The author's reference to Coates is dishonest and makes it appear as if Hillary is not also against reparations (she's getting desperate, so this could change. Who knows). The guy simultaneously attacks Sanders for having black-pride figures endorse him, and then attacks him for being anti-black. I read right through it, but I can picture some bleeding heart pragmatist whose met a total of 5 black people in their entire life accepting everything the author says because they know nothing of black intellectualism. Even more so, because the author is a black man who laps up the white status quo.

edit: I know, HBCU.

Reactions: CiG