The next gig you're going to?

Just saw Soilwork last night which was great fun if very cheesy (and I'd forgotten just how small the London Underworld is!)

Next gig I have a ticket for is the Scissor Sisters.... (!)
but on a somewhat more metal note, I just spotted this on InFlames.com:
"April 24 - 2004 London, (UK) - Astoria" yaaaaaaaaay and it's not at the crappy Mean Fiddler :)

Excellent thread, by the way.

If nothing else manages to protrude, my next concert will most definitely be Rush on July 29th, at the Sound Advice Ampitheater in West Palm Beach.

Beyond that, I believe I'll be attending Ozzfest on September 4th at the same venue. Funny, I would never imagine myself uttering those words, but Judas Priest, Slayer, Dimmu Borgir, and Every Time I Die sounds like too delectable of a bill to pass up.

screw all of you guys, seriously. you are so lucky, i bearly ever can go to any shows, unless they are in des moines, iowa. WHO THE FUCK COMES TO IOWA? no one, i gotta go to a fuckin nu-metal concert, with all those gay peices of shit to hear cephalic carnage, hate eternal. ill be 18 by the time the milwalkee metal fest comes, so no one is stopping me from going. i hate all you bastards who can go to concerts, ive missed so many good ones!

I would love to see Children of Bodom when they come to texas in March but im not sure how that will play out.

saw Opeth/Moonspell/Devildriver 3 days ago and Skinless/Malignancy/Internal Suffering yesterday..upcoming:

March 6 - Cannibal Corpse, Hypocrisy, Exhumed, Vile - Irvington, NJ
March 13 - Suffocation, Skinless, Burnt By The Sun - Long Island, NY
March 19 - Dying Fetus, Burnt By The Sun, Sulaco - New York, NY
April 2 - Dying Fetus, Misery Index, Circle of Dead Children - Long Island, NY
April 4 - Crisis, All Out War, Skinless, Misery Index - New York, NY
April 18 - Morbid Angel, Suffocation, Satyricon - New York, NY
April 29 - Iced Earth, Children of Bodom, Evergrey - New York, NY
May 4 - Vital Remains, The Black Dahlia Murder, Cattle Decapitation - Long Island, NY
May 7 - Vital Remains, The Black Dahlia Murder, Cattle Decapitation - New York, NY

March 5 - Dyslesia (good local heavy metal band)
March 7 - Morbid Angel, Krisiun, Decent
March 18 - The gathering, Nihil
March 19 - Aergisson, Kemet (French bands)
and that would be enough for March

...more shows:

4/4 Damageplan w/ Hatebreed, Drowning Pool and Unearth
4/7 Deicide w/??? (no support listed for Cincinnati)
4/22 Morbid Angel w/ Suffocation and Premontions of War
5/4 Machine Head w/ Arch Enemy and God Forbid

This Thursday, April 1 - George Lynch and Yngwie Malmsteen at the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ.

Saturday, April 3 - Dream Theater at the Theater - Madison Square Garden in New York, NY.

Sunday, April 25 - Symphony X and Queensryche at the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ.

Thursday, April 29 - Evergrey, Children Of Bodom, and Iced Earth at BB Kings in New York, NY.

Sunday, May 2 - Blue Oyster Cult and UFO at the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ.

Saturday, May 8 - Brides Of Destruction at the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ.

Thursday, May 13 - Tesla at the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ.

Friday-Saturday - June 4-5 - BW&BK 6 Pack Weekend Part 2 featuring Grave Digger, Primal Fear, Brainstorm, Seven Witches, Doro, Shok Paris, Dismember, Dreams Of Damnation, Katatonia and more at the Odeon in Cleveland, Ohio.

Friday, July 16 - Ozzfest featuring Black Label Society, Dimmu Borgir, Slayer, Judas Priest and Ozzy osbourne - PNC Bank Art Center in Holmdel, NJ.

Saturday - July 31 - W.A.S.P. at the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ.

Sunday, August 22 - Lullacry and Nightwish at BB Kings in New York, NY.