The next underground bands to make it big will be...

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
Out of all the bands in the metal "underground" who are going to be the next ones to make it big and why?

(Just an unimportant question I was pondering thus I thought id ask)

Hopefully some glam ones so it can come back :D

Maybe Odin (from The Decline of Western Civilization video) will come back and become the biggest band in the world, bigger than Led Zeppelin and The Rolling Stones as they promised. Oh but they would probably have to actually get signed and record an album for that to happen... :lol:

Anyone else noticed that Odin are on a flyer on the cover of W.A.S.P.'s "Live...In The Raw"? :lol: I laughed so hard when I saw that! Funny thing is, the singer was saying he will be remembered and he's sure of it.... and he is by everybody who has seen The Decline Of Western Civilization haha! It's just that he's remembered for being a cockhead, not as a rock star haha.

Originally posted by Lord Tim
I know which underground band *I'd* like to see make it big! :bah: :)

I agee! Crimsonfire really do deserve it. :headbang:

Originally posted by Cooperman
If you posted "what is the meaning of life?" I bet Troops would respond with "To use lots of hairspray and wear spandex" :p

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spiff I'd be in heaven if I was around when glam was big. Well I was around but I was only about 9 years old when it died hahaha! If I was this age in the late 80s I probably would've moved to LA hahahaha!

Dugon I believe.
Isn't that some kind of ugly looking sea creature?

You're right about Crimsonfire. A real surprise they were. :)