The night John Bush lost his cool.............

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
I just got a bootleg of the show where John Bush jumped off stage and punched that prick who was flipping him off! It's audio, I wish it were on video. It was at Nation in Washington DC in February of this year. What is bad-ass, is whoever put this boot out there, made the portion of the show where John goes off a track. Just go straight to track 9 and you hear "F&*^ you you f&#$()!@ P*(*!!y, you F&$(*# fa**ot, I'll beat your motherf@#(!ing *ss, you f&$(*ing fa%%0t" It's pretty funny. I was scared that John was gonna get sued when it happened, but now we can look back and just laugh.

TD, why did you get your swearing censored? Come on, this is not a fuckin´ezBoard so you can swear as much as you like. Anyway, does the bootleg kick ass? (I mean, except of John :) )

Hay TD, i see you here all the time.. cane you hook me up with that?... I would love to here it.. If you want to Trade thats cool... I have 49 Anthrax cd's if there is anything you want ill send it to you...<--- is drunk but I have lots of Anthrax bootlegs... so if anyone wants to trade Anthrax live shit hit me up... my add is sgt511@juno.com... let me know... if there is anything Anthrax you are looking 4 chances are I got it...

Originally posted by TD
I just got a bootleg of the show where John Bush jumped off stage and punched that prick who was flipping him off! It's audio, I wish it were on video. It was at Nation in Washington DC in February of this year. What is bad-ass, is whoever put this boot out there, made the portion of the show where John goes off a track. Just go straight to track 9 and you hear "F&*^ you you f&#$()!@ P*(*!!y, you F&$(*# fa**ot, I'll beat your motherf@#(!ing *ss, you f&$(*ing fa%%0t" It's pretty funny. I was scared that John was gonna get sued when it happened, but now we can look back and just laugh.

Did John really say "Fuck you you fuckin´pussy, you fuckin´faggot, I´ll beat your motherfuckin´ass, you fuckin´faggot"??

Actually, if I'm remembering this right(someone will correct me if I'm wrong), but I believe the guy in the crowd was a Joey Belladonna enthusiast and was yelling shit at John B. I'm not 100% sure so don't quote me on this, but it was something like that.

Support music, not rumors

Cheerz!

AugDawg