This is my back and my hair:
SANY0054rem.jpg

This is me hidding my face, with a friend, in a metal-bar:
SANY0091.jpg

[I don't really like to see my face in pics :) ]

But I do like to see my girlfriend's face:
SANY0103rem.jpg

:D

welcome deadwave. bring your friend, indeed.. she reminds me of an italian girl i met this summer :D

by the way, you look a bit like giuseppe :)

NovemberMourning said:
i wish the US was cool and had "Metal Bars"... nothin but gay dance clubs here infested with hairy stinky armenians in leather jackets, trying to pick up chicks with boyfriends.:yuk:
Well, in Romania there aren't many metal bars. I'm lucky to live in Iasi, a pretty big city with quite many metal listeners.
By the way, if anyone from here ever comes, by mistake, to Romania, contact me and I'll show you metal places :)

AnTz0r said:
by the way, you look a bit like giuseppe :)

As for my friend from that pic, I'm not really sure she listened to Novembre. I'm gonna ask her.
Anyway, I gave to my girlfriend the whole Novembre discography and she'll be listening to it soon. I'm sure she will love it.

haha the ears must be the first thing pierrot looks for in seeking out a potential victim :D

pierrot post a picture of yourelf :D i bet you got jumbo ears yourself :D

Well... I'm a new member.....HELLO.....
I would post this image....It's the Evolution festival 05 in Italy.... and i was there!!! There was many greats groups : dark tranquillity, Dark lunacy ( listen them!! ), Orphaned Land, Nightwish ecc.
... one moment.....i can't post image..... how can I post it??? Tell me....
Sorry FOR THE BAD ENGLISH!!!!!!!

upload it to a website, like photobucket.com

then get the location for your picture and place it between tags:

Code:
[img]your url here[/img]