The Now Drinking Thread

:headbang: :headbang: pound a bottle of rumplemintz....that's a real party.

one second you're finishign off teh bottle the next you're screaming death vox to whatever's on the stereo ( Sting's "Roxeanne", in my case) then suddenly you're out on somebody's porch throwing up and getting a ride home. The rest....I don't recall...but I bet it rocked. :headbang: :headbang:

the_drip said:
beer is for pussies. I need at least 50 proof!

no, no, no, you've got it all wrong! beer is for true drinkers, because to get drunk from beer, you have to really put your mind to it. it takes hard work, dedication, and more that a few trips to the pisser, but trust me, there's no feeling like drunk off your as with a belly full of beer!

Wild Turkey 100 proof bourbon is for real men. Goddamn...I love this shit. and I love the faces the novice drinkers make when I talk them into taking a shot of it. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

ooooh friday!!! friday was gooooood. cellebrated my brother(not by blood) rob's 18th. I had about 8 beers, a quarter handle bottle of cheap Albertsons Whiskey, and Im back to smoking pot... the bong was roaring in the deep woods of San Francisco that night. It was good. I smashed my head into about 3 street signs and a car. AND NO HANGOVER!!! it was marvelous

just went out with my irish friend and bought 54 beers for tomorrow...guinness, harp, killians, labbats, and a new one called knights ale, plus we'll be hitting the pub for some murphey's and stella HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

holy crap...my st. patty's day was the bst ever! i have no recollection of how much i drank, or what happened after 12:30...all i know is that we watched chapelle's show and then i woke up in a pile of laundry in the other room...i have no idea how i got there...and i wasn't even hung over today! best day ever!