The Now Drinking Thread

Pilsner Urquel I remember drinking that in Czech Republic , I even kept the glass, nothing very original like every german pilsner style beer ... join the dark side of beer, drink Belgian beer :D Other than that, try Jaeger and Guinness it' s a good mix for going to bed right away.

I've already joined the dark side of beers Belgar, though not the Mexican mumbo jumbo from your country, rather brews like fuckin Hobgoblin, O'hara's, Suffolk Bitter and Wycked Wytch.

BurnignCreation, "maryjane" is a beautiful word for it indeed.

So I guess Sam Adams doesnt quite fit the bill for you guys does it? You are all drinking stuff I could never get my hands on so I have to settle whatever my liquor store carries. I'm not picky anyways and my sister just came back from her honeymoon in Mexico and was kind enought to bring me back a huge bottle of tequila, although I prefer Southern Comfort and J.D.

Now drinking: Laphroig Islay Whisky, and water. Yeah, this whisky really isn't bad, but it's a bit too bitter for my taste. I normally prefer Glenmorangie

By the way: I'm 17 y old, in switzerland, drinking is legal with 16, too, hurray!

two nights ago I had some everclear(straight), Sav-on Vodka(from albertsons :)), and some Pabst blue ribbon (mmmm cheap)

I miss jager and guiness that stuff was fun. stella artois is belgian i believe... that stuff is great. SPATEN OPTIMATOR TONIGHT!!! and I finally got my hands on some more bomb so I have two eighths of that, one for others to purchase and one for me. hooray for harvest.

Svalbard said:
Now drinking: Laphroig Islay Whisky, and water. Yeah, this whisky really isn't bad, but it's a bit too bitter for my taste. I normally prefer Glenmorangie

By the way: I'm 17 y old, in switzerland, drinking is legal with 16, too, hurray!
Glenlivet :hotjump:

burning creation said:
oh belgar dont think im not a guiness kind of guy or anything guiness is my baby... I cant get enough of that rocket widget inside, DRUNKEN FUN FOR HOURS!
ahoy ahoy I reckon that there are ups and downs. e.a a down day is when you buy Albertson's vodka. I have had it b4 because that's all my friend could afford and I ll tell that much, it sucks ....... but indeed one has to love the widget that's what makes Guinness so fun to drink .. gotta find the widget, gotta find the little bastard ... usually i drink mine in a Guinness glass.