The Now Drinking Thread

Im just gonna say that this thread has reached 300 posts now and I think its only appropriate that everyone on the forum buys a beer for the person who made the 300th post on it so lets all give praise and worship to whoever he or she may be and yeah just go buy... a... beer for me... i meen him... they would probably like a Spaten Optimator

burning creation said:
no Im sorry I believe I am the one whos to be recieving the drinks... though I do have an unopened bottle of VSOP at home... :D and :worship: to me... BUUUUUAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
My dog's been in medical care cause of a fleshwound he's got on his left thig. Care for some dog tranquillizers? :Spin:

NP: Monstrosity-Rise to Power

burning creation said:
Im just gonna say that this thread has reached 300 posts now and I think its only appropriate that everyone on the forum buys a beer for the person who made the 300th post on it so lets all give praise and worship to whoever he or she may be and yeah just go buy... a... beer for me... i meen him... they would probably like a Spaten Optimator
how about a beer for the man behind the thread? i think ole Thrymfal deserves a few!
Brainkisser said:
After over 300 posts this thread is still on the original topic. Most threads don't even last a page... anyone else in a state of amazement over this?
that is, rather ironically, an off topic post...YOU RUINED IT!!!!!! j/k... of course its still on topic! if theres one thing we all take seriously its our booze!

Brainkisser said:
At this point I'm going to chime in and say I don't drink. Am I the only one (who legally can) who does drink on this forum?
Actually as long as I'm being sold booze I can do whatever I want with it. In Israel it is only forbidden to sale, not buy or drink, to underaged (-18)

yippie

Thrymfal said:
how about a beer for the man behind the thread? i think ole Thrymfal deserves a few!
that is, rather ironically, an off topic post...YOU RUINED IT!!!!!! j/k... of course its still on topic! if theres one thing we all take seriously its our booze!
Carry the flame man, my "old are you thread " from July 2003 vanished with this stupid HD glitch it was like the oldest thread on the board ... I pass is along to you. Cheer on ... now drinking my usual sam adams and jagermeister.

I drink very little very seldom so I get drunk way to easy, when I was learning how to close the shop, I work in, down, the girl I was working with wanted a close up beer ( i dont drink beer, so I was drinking smirnoff ice as the only other thing they have in the store) I got 2 and went home rather drunk ... (blush)

edit: typos

Belgar said:
Carry the flame man, my "old are you thread " from July 2003 vanished with this stupid HD glitch it was like the oldest thread on the board ... I pass is along to you. Cheer on ... now drinking my usual sam adams and jagermeister.
Oath to that!

ND: Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

Salira said:
I drink very little very seldom so I get drunk way to easy, when I was learning how to close the shop, I work in, down, the girl I was working with wanted a close up beer ( i dont drink beer, so I was drinking smirnoff ice as the only other thing they have in the store) I got 2 and went home rather drunk ... (blush)

edit: typos
Hehe god stil, den samme vi kører nede i Roskilde Tekniske Skole. But I haven't tried Smirnoff eyes yet,t hough carrying the Danish torch of living life on with wine and beer as an everyday thing :hotjump:

Patric said:
Hehe god stil, den samme vi kører nede i Roskilde Tekniske Skole. But I haven't tried Smirnoff eyes yet,t hough carrying the Danish torch of living life on with wine and beer as an everyday thing :hotjump:
Roskilde Tekniske Skole and hmmm gartner are we talking Vilvorde ??

Thrymfal said:
dont waste your time on smirnoff ice...blechh
I dont like Beer and the only other thing the store had was Smirnoff, I don´t like the shit that much, but I guess you can drink it...

Personally I perfer straight whiskey or Tequila with salt and lemon