The Now Drinking Thread

well, i moved up to college, just got my first beer connection, and so ive been drinking
Wexford irish cream ale and a local micro called hidden river pale ale...if anyone cares im at FSU

keep thread alive! yay!
white rum-age and stuff

Thrymfal said:
well, i moved up to college, just got my first beer connection, and so ive been drinking
Wexford irish cream ale and a local micro called hidden river pale ale...if anyone cares im at FSU
Thats tallahassee i think right? Have fun with college life and drinking and partying and watching the whole town go dead when your football team has to play the UF Gators :D

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
keep thread alive! yay!
white rum-age and stuff

Thats tallahassee i think right? Have fun with college life and drinking and partying and watching the whole town go dead when your football team has to play the UF Gators :D

yeah it's in tallahassee. actually this year we play the gators at home, so the town will be fuckin nuts. ND- sierra nevada pale ale

btw im goin to my first frat party tonight. *sniff* i've become a man *sniff*

i drink a lot of cranberry juice because i have a bladder infection \m/

ha ha, you fuckers thougt this thread was gone! we should be ashamd, had it going what 8 months and then nothing? So, I'm jumpstarting it, casue I'm drunk, nd I diernking wild turkey rare breed 108 proo/f bitchj

Tomasz said:
I will tell you why

killing time at work, that's why
I have actually been busy this week, dealing with chinese contacts. Takes a whole lot of patience ....

back on topics i am drinking some beer from Lithuania "Kalnapilis". Not bad, I would say as crappy as all the other german pilsner. Anyways, I am upgrading to british stout later.