The Now Drinking Thread

Famous Grouse
100113_big.jpg

This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started signing it not knowing what it was, and we'll continue signing it forever just because this is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started signing it not knowing what it was and we'll continue signing it forever just because this is....oh, and I've got homebrewed mead. Lots of it.

It went to wherever Patric went, I think.
Thrymfal, did you ever try brewing your own then? I mean, that's a whole lot cheaper than buying the stuff off the shelf, and you can make some really good stuff according to your own taste that way.

367 replies...
this thread is geting too fucking long!
;)
PS: thats when i have nothing to say on any of all the threads, so i just write useles crap like this

Tyra said:
Thrymfal, did you ever try brewing your own then? I mean, that's a whole lot cheaper than buying the stuff off the shelf, and you can make some really good stuff according to your own taste that way.
I've given it thought, but its sorta hard to set up a brewerie in my dorm just doesnt seem legal/feasable...

Hail from New Zealand! I'm currently enjoying a Mac's Black, pretty damn good local beer, but fuck off it's expensive! I had a fucking price shock when I first went to the store here, last weekend in the states I bought a 12-pack of PBR for $4, down here 12-packs are $15NZ minimum.

LOL Golden Hall, Alcohol taxes in new zealand and australia are very fucking high! not as high as sweden though. The stupid thing is that VB aussies best beer is only 10 bucks in NZ and its 13 bucks a six pack here. Fucking stupid i say. Anyway NZ has some ok beers but definately get your hands on some VB, and Carlton Draught.

Tyra said:
What have I got to do with drugs, I only take a lil hash, pot, fortamol, valium, thorazine...

Anyway as far as beer goes, I got sam adams, and all kinds of obscure ales in my fridge. it's fucking great.

Really? My Guillotine Gluttony band got ditched :( In Canada I'm going to start some bad ass shit that's going to be a mix of Down, Saint Vitus and Goatsnake.