The Now Drinking Thread

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
Golden Hall! Glad to hear that you made it out of this shithole called America. Is the pic in your sig the area you live now? Looks awesome! Oi!

If I score some more Sake I'll tip one in your honor.

I'm currently in Queenstown, looking for a job in the next few days, they filmed a ton of shit from Lord of the Rings around here, I'll try and post some pics, but just do a google image search for Remarkables, and that'll show you the view of Queenstown, it's so fucking cool here, oh, now drinking Jack Daniel's, but I've got some VB in the fridge just for PaganBlood

For crying out loud, everyone seems to be getting new jobs, myself included. Because it's time...fooor...a...chaaange...

Superjoint Ritual is definately in the forefront of this new change.

Working Class Pride!!

Sham%2069.jpg

now drinking: mountain dew

Tyra said:
It went to wherever Patric went, I think.
Thrymfal, did you ever try brewing your own then? I mean, that's a whole lot cheaper than buying the stuff off the shelf, and you can make some really good stuff according to your own taste that way.
May I ask how you do this? I was hanging with my chemistry teacher today and he had a distiller, but he had to give it to the county.

Did you buy your own distiller or is their a ghetto way to do it?

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
May I ask how you do this? I was hanging with my chemistry teacher today and he had a distiller, but he had to give it to the county.

Did you buy your own distiller or is their a ghetto way to do it?
Easy as fuck, however I could care less about beer. I might get into doing vodka that's like 65 %, which shouldn't be too hard. However I start once I'm in Canada.

right now a good morning beer(dansk pilsner), yesterday was fucked up.... started with a case of beer (not by myself, unfortunatly), then some booze and beer, i woke up on the floor this morning, the door was opened, marduk was playin a bit lowd.... and seems like it was a tourist attraction.... everyone from the party came to take a look...ive been told so... a girl took somes pictures of me, if i get them, ill put it here.... ah, and the beer was Julle Brygg (christmass beer) and royal.... ah, and dansk pilsner!! ah, and patric, we should drink oout oneur liver out some day...

Hehe i havent been drunk for the last 3 days, and i swear to tell the truth. hey, marduck? oh them. not a fan but i wanna drink hard assed vodka to early burzum, darkthrone and emperor now when its xmas and all. but it never snows in this motherfucking nation.

I HAD (am having)A FUCKIN SHITTY WEEK...so i bought a case of dansk pilsner.... really fuckin shit week!!!!
ah, belgar.... i dont know how much the mexicans drink, but i know how much brazilians drink, i drink more then them....much more.

Man, there's been a change of planes. I'll be moving this January and I'll be gone for a year or two, then back only a few weeks in Denmark before I move for good. So yes we should definately get some good shit going!

What, tonight? I'll see what I can do man. Otherwise, I might go to some gigs not this weekend but the next. Been to The Rock yet?