The Now Drinking Thread

Salira said:
Roskilde Tekniske Skole and hmmm gartner are we talking Vilvorde ??[/QUOTE
Yeah! I've been at Vilvorde for quite some time now, I only have like 2 weeks left and then I have the Summer off. Are you familiar with the place?

yes i am, my sister went there must be last year or so.. for a little while, had to drop out of personal reasons... She is Gonna start agian this year, and she dragged me with her to the information evening so that I could see the school...

Some Restaurant (Wunderbar) that is going out of business at my local mall just sold my bro 2 kegs fer $42 total!! One tastes like pennies (i think its miller...grosss) and one is this German one (Vafteiner, Wafteiner, Warfteiner??) i dunno if thats good beer or not, but im a lightweight so w00t fer me getting fucked up!

so i'm out at my favorite local pub, and last call rolls around, and the barkeep says ive drinken fuckin 11 beers. i felt like i had drinken maybe 3! my fuckin tolerance has shot through the roof lately. kinda weird, and it sucks, man. i wanted to get hammered! this happen to anyone else?

you sure the barkeeper didn just want to rip you off? Maybe you looked like a guy who would believe such bullshit?