The NOW PLAYING thread

Originally posted by The Nomad

:headbang: It probably was me, but you can't go wrong with Nile.

And I never will, but I needed some Blind Guardian right now. Maybe I shall put some Silentium on soon. I got two of their CDs yesterday. Good stuff! And a Nile CD. GREAT stuff!

Originally posted by Blackspirit

I was going to put on some Adorned Brood,
but then I just got this feeling.... And I had
to put this on... It's been a while... It's still
good, it still rocks, I still LOVE it...

Everything about this album is PERFECT!!!
I can't believe it! I need to dissect this
album into little pieces, and discuss every
single second of it with someone!

Who voluntairs?! >:eek:P Hehe....

I'll volunteer! I don't have the album, but I've heard most of the CD! It is indeed perfect!

Originally posted by AnsuzAstral
Which album Blackspirit? You mean Adorned Brood or Thyrfing? :) Both are great... eben tho I like Valdr Galga still best out of Thyrfing's discography...

Thyrfing - Urkraft :eek:)
I don't see how they can top it.
That reminds me, I have to check
their site, to see if there are any
news on the upcoming album :eek:)

There are some excerpts from the new album on :) It sounded VERY progressive in parts to me... they're going a bit into the Enslaved development ;)

Song titles like "Världsspegeln" hmmmm.... reminds me of the newer Enslaved :) I'm anxious...

btw: I'll have a Suidakra video uploaded soon :) It's just poot quality (sound - from the song Havoc) and recorded live... but if you feel like wasting your time downloading 60 MB.... ;) I'll have the URL then :)

Originally posted by AnsuzAstral
There are some excerpts from the new album on :) It sounded VERY progressive in parts to me... they're going a bit into the Enslaved development ;)

Song titles like "Världsspegeln" hmmmm.... reminds me of the newer Enslaved :) I'm anxious...

btw: I'll have a Suidakra video uploaded soon :) It's just poot quality (sound - from the song Havoc) and recorded live... but if you feel like wasting your time downloading 60 MB.... ;) I'll have the URL then :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GIMME URL!!! hehehe.... :eek:)

Yeah, the samples from the upcoming Thyrfing
album sounds cool, but I don't think the new
one will trigger the same reactions as Urkraft
does. Each album gives a different feeling you
know? I'm looking forward to it.

I_L O V E_T H I S_B A N D
so great,so atmospheric even erotic ;) and sooooo metal :hotjump:

hey,i want snow,too...but we can't have everything in life....

~mel~(enjoying the last (strangely cold for the season) days wearing scarf and gloves...i need more :cry: )

Originally posted by Melancholia
I_L O V E_T H I S_B A N D
so great,so atmospheric even erotic ;) and sooooo metal :hotjump:

hey,i want snow,too...but we can't have everything in life....

~mel~(enjoying the last (strangely cold for the season) days wearing scarf and gloves...i need more :cry: )

It's spring break for us... Not winter break. I just wish it'd go away.

Long live Amorphis in the band survivor! I needed to spin this CD just because everyone is voting for them... And because I love them so much!

The second song on this album.... hehe it's so funny!! Men bare de norske her vil vel skjønne det, så jeg kan jo ta det på norsk: Noe av den melodien der høres ut som Kråkevisa: "Og mannen han gjekk seg i veda skog, hei fara, i veda skog..." Bare helt i førsten der...

But it's more, though! On Urkraft! I noticed it very much in the beginning, but now I don't notice it very much anymore... There are some parts now and then that reminds of other songs. Like one, it sounds just like that melody part on Sindbad!!! -Not that that makes the album less good; I love it!! It's just a bit funny...

:) :) :)