The NOW PLAYING thread

Well, what happened at the show was that some guys I told to come were being rough on the band. These people have not seen my band yet, and they were yelling that we sucked. Well, at the end a fight broke out between the band and those guys. Patrick (singer) got his ass kicked, and Chris (other guitarist) has a broken arm. So, they are blaming the fight on me. Unfortunately, I might get kicked out for it. I didn't cause it, but I shouldn't have brought them. If they find a guitarist they like, I'll probably be done for.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!?!???

That SUCKS DWD!!! :eek:((((

Argh! That REALLY sucks! Hehe....
What more can I say...

I hope they don't find anyone... lol
Or maybe I should hope they do...
Maybe it would be a new beginning
for you, or maybe not?!
What the fuck do I know... >:eek:P

@astarte so how is the CD with the super chupi cover??

As for my NP, these are guys are pretty chupi, i like their keyboard approach, and their growler is pretty chupi :headbang:

@DWD... that´s frekkin retarded! I bet we could gather the board and come over to kick thier arses for ya...:) Nahh, I guess not, but it would be cool to get over there, the whole bunch of us and just stare at them... Evil Blackspirit and me... That would freak them out....:D

NP: DT - Haven

Originally posted by Phyros
but it would be cool to get over there, the whole bunch of us and just stare at them... Evil Blackspirit and me... That would freak them out....:D

*GROAAAAARRRRRR*!!!!! >:eek:))))

\,,/ ^_^ \,,/

But, Phyros, remember that we are so tr00,
we will not have anything to stare at, for all
people fear us! >:eek:P

*Puts on more corpse-paint and drinks goatblood*

You have Lutz?

GIVE ME!

Hehe!

And Blackspirit... Yeah! They would think we where satanists and be so afraid that they instantly got out of our way, before we stared at them...lol!

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
Well, if they do, I can try to join another band.
hey! move to Norway and join my band? :D
we could really need another guitarist, since me and the guitarist switch what to play on(me: bass and drums, he guitar and drums)... we really need another band member :\
:)

and btw. new Sentenced sounds great! only heard this one though