The NOW PLAYING thread

Originally posted by Dark Chapter
When it seems like there is nothing left to carry you on, remember, there is always music. Music is there for you no matter what the occasion, through all range of emotions

Agreed totally :) I'm sorry to hear that DWD, but DC tells the truth ;) Music has helped me through a lot as well, and it works :)

But you seem to have done the sensible thing and realised what a waste it would have been... something which many people unfortuneately can't do.. but anyway I hope it gets better :)

4 new Sentenced songs!!! 2 full and 2 clips Ville´s Lahailas best vocal performance sofar!

plus....Moonsorrow Soilwork Cruachan, Arch Enemy, Tierra Santa, Theory in practise, Decapitated

Originally posted by The Nomad
DWD, that sucks. I know exactly how much it sucks to see "your girl" doing anything with anyone else... I still have the same problem with Becky. Sadly, I have little advice. But remember, everything is in your head and your heart. You have a lot more control over the former than the latter. Just try not to let this consume you. And remember, you're young and still have time. I was nearly 18 years old when I first fell in love and when I first found me a woman (different people...)

Oh, I see... I'm glad I've pulled myself out of it, although I still don't feel too great, I'm slowly starting to feel better.

@godisanathiest: Yep, I agree too... It's still not easy. Ya know?