The NOW PLAYING thread

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
I'm glad you got your priorities straight Blackspirit. ;)

Well, I just discovered that some songs I had qued
on Audiogalaxy had been downloaded and I HAD to
put them on.... Amongst them was a band called
Shaman, I should recommend them in the
folk-music thread... Oh, and another band I haven't
had time to check out earlier --> Moonsorrow.
Man! They are great!!!! I have to put together an
album-wants list and sit down and order them ;o)
*Starting to save money for the albumlist today*

Okey's, after this discovery, back to -->

The last of the............................?

As for me..............um......*searches mp3 collection of 10 songs* BRUCE DICKINSON! DING DING!

I need to hear me some Ulver, what little I heard from their first 2 albums was excellent, esp. the "Kveldssanger" stuff...

Ahhh, Moonsorrow! Another I've been meaning to check out! May I mention a band called Ensiferum, they're excellent, folk/viking metal, somewhat similar to CoB but muuuuuuch better imo :D

I saw that very same auction (for the Agalloch demo) the other day, I only have "Pale Folklore" and I'm really liking it, though I've heard their EP after that is better. Great band either way though, and a good snag on your part ;)

I just won 7 CDs on a recent Ebay binge, averaging about $6 US each, including some very rare Atheist and Believer albums! (don't know if anyone at this forum is into the technical DM stuff, but I dig it!:D)

BTW greetings to all, I never really introduced myself. Very cool forum here it looks like, with very cool people. A rarity nowadays it seems....

Originally posted by MajesticTwelve
I saw that very same auction (for the Agalloch demo) the other day, I only have "Pale Folklore" and I'm really liking it, though I've heard their EP after that is better. Great band either way though, and a good snag on your part ;)

I just won 7 CDs on a recent Ebay binge, averaging about $6 US each, including some very rare Atheist and Believer albums! (don't know if anyone at this forum is into the technical DM stuff, but I dig it!:D)

BTW greetings to all, I never really introduced myself. Very cool forum here it looks like, with very cool people. A rarity nowadays it seems....

Welcome to the forum first of all :)

IMO Pale Folklore beats the EP, but the EP is damn good also.
I think you would like it if you like Pale Folklore.

I like Atheist, at least the stuff i've heard so far.. (well only the Elements cd, but it rules).

NP: Bal Sagoth - The Dark Liege Of Chaos Is Unleashed At The Ensorcelled Shrine Of A'zura-Kai (The Splendour Of A Thousand Swords Gleaming Beneath The Blazon Of The Hyperborean Empire Part II)

Stupid NP box can't post this long name ;)