The NOW PLAYING thread

I don't know why today seems so blue. I think my clear sky has gone black. Then again, what do I know?:rolleyes: I guess my girl problems have taken over me, and I just can't face it anymore, so I hide myself on UM... But this place is so wonderful, I don't know where I'd be without all of you. Thank you so much!

they have a new album ?
last time i have heard of them in the french press, it was for the release of Verhert und Angespien

Originally posted by aegis
they have a new album ?
last time i have heard of them in the french press, it was for the release of Verhert und Angespien

"Verehrt und angespien" was their last album, their new one is titeled "Sünder ohne Zügel"! It's less middle-ages-flair, much more modern and heavier, but it doesn't really fit the music!:cry:

PORE- French wierdo music...harsh electronics, w/cold industrial beats, terrifying processed vox, neoclassical guitar leads and a sick black metal atmosphere and influence.

@Sadistik: hehe that's the exact type of music i've been looking for... where did you get it?

edit:
i like in extremo, even though their new album isn't that great, i think! do you know their older stuff?
i don't have any of the albums :cry: i just downloaded a bunch of mp3s when you mentioned them ;)
i agree, though, that i like the earlier works much more than the latest album, now the bagpipes and the 'ancient' feeling is buried under the heavy guitars :cry:

@Fleischwolf: i had noticed that too :lol: i think i've only read one or two posts from him (? i assume) that actually had words in it :D

btw, nice signature you have there :D

So I go to the store to look at portable CD-MP3 players. I don't look at any of them, but I come home with 4 CDs. Oops.

DeadWinterDead: Yeah, women problems easily become all-consuming. Pretty much what the past 6 months have been like for me, but I just gave up on them for now. Gonna sit back and enjoy everything else in my life.