The NOW PLAYING thread

Originally posted by The Nomad
Yeah. But I think 4 at a time is better. This way you only get 4 days of pain once rather than 3 days of pain on 2 separate occasions...

Hmm, that's right. Though, I meant that the pain probably is twice as terrible when removing four teeths, than when removing only two. Didn't think of two separate occasons, but what you say is right.

Originally posted by Guttorm
Hmm, that's right. Though, I meant that the pain probably is twice as terrible when removing four teeths, than when removing only two. Didn't think of two separate occasons, but what you say is right.

Well, pain's not quite additive like that. For an extreme example, breaking 2 arms isn't twice as painful as breaking 1 arm (not like I've done it) because you either hit your pain threshold or because you can really only focus on 1 of them at a time... something like that. It's like the trick of kicking someone in the shin to take their mind of some other pain.

Or I'm talking out of my ass...

Hmm, most probably right. So, if you break both of your arms, you could ignore the pain by concentrating on your head or toe or something else. Though, it takes a lot of meditative practice to get that psychological disciplin, neccessary to do so.

NP: Forest of Shadows - Eternal Autumn

Now playing:

My girlfriends heartbeat.........hahahahahahahahahaha......(does it get more cheesy than that????)

mr V

Originally posted by Vintersorg
Now playing:

My girlfriends heartbeat.........hahahahahahahahahaha......(does it get more cheesy than that????)

mr V

yep, my son's crying :p
but as i see he like this album...