The NOW PLAYING thread

Originally posted by A Journeys End
NP: New TAETRE

Good stuff!

lucky bastard... i try get this shit. new album is good like "The Art" or shity like "Out Of Emotional..."?

Originally posted by The Nomad
Eldzik, you never told us that The End Records has Enter Chaos! I just ordered it yesterday!

well, i forgot :p i'm so sorry... but it's great that you ordered EC! we are waiting for your opinion!

:D

Belenos is great! i have "Errances oniriques" and debut and 3rd album at mp3, because i can't get this shit anywhere :(

still Bloodbath!!!

Originally posted by Eldzik
Belenos is great! i have "Errances oniriques" and debut and 3rd album at mp3, because i can't get this shit anywhere :(

:) I didn't think someone would know this band hehe... Errances oniriques is great....what do you mean by third album ? the second one has been released this year....("Spicilege")....anyway i like the lyrics, in french...

I have one song of Belenos. The souns is shitty but the song is cool. Especially the choirs with the black metal drums on the background. Great!!

NP: Sirenia - Sister Nightfall

Originally posted by Phildwarf
:) I didn't think someone would know this band hehe... Errances oniriques is great....what do you mean by third album ? the second one has been released this year....("Spicilege")....anyway i like the lyrics, in french...

waitaminute! as i know (from their website) they recorded:
"Notre amour eternel" (Polyphemus records)
"Errances oniriques" (Sacral Prod.)
"Spicilege" (Sacral Productions)