The NOW PLAYING thread

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
No, they got to you too!? Ahhhhhhh! Damn man, that sucks! Don't listen to Eminem, ever.

Eeeeeerm, actually, I find Eminem quite good, I don´t think that everyone that is dissin´him actually have listened to him. I was sitting all by myself listening to some metal when I realised that I haven´t even heard him, so I d/l al albums and listened to them, and I actually think that he is good. And he has a lot of things that is quite inteligent to say, inbetween the lines.. So, what I was going to say was that, I will keep listen to him, for as long as I find him good, and I don´t care if it is considered inapropriate! Then let me be inapropriate, because music is music, and I like what I like...

anyways, no offence mate ;)

Originally posted by Phyros
Eeeeeerm, actually, I find Eminem quite good, I don´t think that everyone that is dissin´him actually have listened to him. I was sitting all by myself listening to some metal when I realised that I haven´t even heard him, so I d/l al albums and listened to them, and I actually think that he is good. And he has a lot of things that is quite inteligent to say, inbetween the lines.. So, what I was going to say was that, I will keep listen to him, for as long as I find him good, and I don´t care if it is considered inapropriate! Then let me be inapropriate, because music is music, and I like what I like...

anyways, no offence mate ;)

Well, if you like him, that's your choice. I can't change your mind. But, I still don't.

No offense taken.

I'm sure you're not too fond of Foreigner... So, yep...

Hehe... I know we could settle this over a nice cup o´tea...;)

Have never heard of ´em my friend, so I can´t really tell...:( I guess you just have to tell me what to get and I will tell you my op about it...:)

anyways...

NP: Havayoth - The Watcher

Man! This record bleedin rules to study to! I need the second album nooooooow!