The NOW PLAYING thread

Guttorm said:
Ulver - Vargnatt

Ulver is the masters of black metal and masters of music generally. Hails to them!

headbob.gif

KING DIAMOND - HOUSE OF GOD

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaæææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææaahjkahsajsha king!

:bah:

Now Playing: Brave -- Waist Deep in Dark Waters -- Lost (in Retrospect)
/* random quote */
"The best thing about Chicago (as opposed to, say, California or New York) is that it doesn't have a lot of twerps running around yapping about how great it is to be there. Everybody just *knows*."
-Brent Spillner

Lamb of God - Take You Away

this is some good shit, I havne't heard this band till this weekend. It's like metallica, pantera, and slayer put together. some good ol' virginian metal :). now all i gotta do is find some great cali metal, but I don't think that'll happen until my band makes an appearance in the underground scene overhere :bah: ...

You ever wake up in the morning in a shitty mood. And just then you realize that it's going to be a long and crappy day. That was today. There were a couple things that brightened the day as it went on, but it was on the unenjoyable side.

gah!

Now Playing: Kaliban -- The Tempest of Thoughts -- Forever in Bloom
/* random quote */
"Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets. Imagination without skill gives us modern art."
-Tom Stoppard, Artist Descending A Staircase