The NOW PLAYING thread

Originally posted by Soulburner
About Madders... Is their first album as good as "All flesh is grass"? :)
yup :)
this what i had replied two months ago when asked the same question (sorry it's quite late at night here and i can't be super creative,that's why i prefered to copy the old stuff):

"well,the Madder Mortemian sound has evolved/changed significantly from Mercury to All flesh.....While the songs in All flesh are hmm this dynamic kind of metal,only half of the songs in Mercury are like that.The rest is more atmospheric and somehow create a very dreamy and even gloomy atmosphere (especially "Misty sleep" and the "remnants" ).This is not sth bad of course.On the contrary i think it is very cool that the two albums don´t sound so much like each other. I think Mercury is a wonderful debut,a very varied and enjoyable album which somehow proves that this band is unique and will create something even better in the future.
I guess you will like it,it's definitely worth getting. I had only All flesh and when i got Mercury i was so pleasantly surprised.
Both are of equal quality... Hey,the Madderz rule!! and I also love their low profile....so beautiful music,so magical female vocals and still no pompous bewitching ladys weeping in the cover

oh,well.....enough with my "propaganda" : )
(i hope you won't kill me if you buy the album and not like it )"

NP---> :cry: