The NOW PLAYING thread

hahahahah, Billow knows what's up.

Phyros... most americans dont know about hockey, or care about hockey. Baseball, football and basketball are big here. Anyways, I was pulling for Sweden cuz some of my favorite players are Swedes, but hey, they played like ass that last game... so... oh well. The Finns didnt play so impressively against the Canucks either, and, I was hoping they'd win. I like some of Canada's players... Yzerman and what not... but when Gretzsky whined his ass off.. I had decided they didnt deserve shit. Unfortuneately, they'll be getting the silver.. since the US will win. They're playing like BADASSES, and Russia will bronze out.

"Man that car dont come out `till next year.. where in the FUCK did you get it? 80 thousand bucks BLOWN, where in the FUCK did you spend it?!..."

J

yeah, rap, blah......

and i wish i lived a little further north where hockey is more popular, i'm sure i would have went a little further in my 'career' or, at least, had more opportunities than i did here, but who knows, hopefully i'll get back to school and play....

Some rap is cool shit. Most of it is weak, especially these days. Anyways, I dig it, Im a NYer, most of us do.

Sweden and Finland in the finals Phyros? That would never happen. USA, Canada, Russia, Czech... some combination of any of the 6 teams, but those TWO? Hrmmmm................ I dont see it happenin'.

Im about to start playing hockey again. If you guys wanna get your asses handed to you, let me know... lol.

J - the best damned two-way forward in da bizness [besides Federov]

I just never could get into it, not that i want to, but a friend of mine listens to it all the time and i just can't tolerate it, really. But to each his own, eh.

Wouldn't that be a Scandanavians dream though, eh, Sweden and Finland?

...and yeah, I really need to start playing ice hockey again, haven't played much since juniors....tried to do some training last year to get back to play college or even try out for some other teams, but had a real bad knee/ankle injury that kept me from doing that, first 'serious' injury i've really ever had playing, oh well, that's my luck...