The NOW PLAYING thread

Darn I am tired, I wish all of you a good sleep, and sweet dreams, I´ll try not to dream, just gets weird when I do...:)

Alright, this is what I get for being gone all day.

@DWD: Yeah, a lot of people tell me that it's not bad (or even good!) being single. Having experienced both sides, they're filthy rotten liars. But I didn't have a date (much less a girlfriend) until Senior year of highschool. Dated her for 1.5 years, and have been single since... for the past 5.5 years. I don't know how I made it through high school sane.

On that note, I got a call from the aforementioned ex-girlfriend (dear god I miss her like all hell) an hour ago! :D :) :D But I wasn't home. :cry: Haven't had much chance to talk to her in the past year when she's been deployed on a Navy ship in Japan (and in the Afghanistan area). :cry:
But I'll talk to her and visit her eventually... if only she didn't have a boyfriend right now... :bah:

On a third note, Blackspirit: I listened to Thyrfing - Home Again. It gives me a totally different feeling from the lyrics. And the vocals still drive me nuts. It wasn't a bad song, but doesn't make the cut. Sorry. I'll give them a couple more weeks before I give up on them totally.

And, finally, it's a beautiful day. I'll take my leave, go outside, drink some beer, listen to some Vintersorg on my car stereo, and read some book.

Originally posted by The Nomad
On a third note, Blackspirit: I listened to Thyrfing - Home Again. It gives me a totally different feeling from the lyrics. And the vocals still drive me nuts. It wasn't a bad song, but doesn't make the cut. Sorry. I'll give them a couple more weeks before I give up on them totally.

Hehehe.... You REALLY want to like this band, don't you?!
I almost feel sorry for ya! You seem as desperate as me
when it comes to Dream Theater! No matter how much I
try I just don't get their music.... Shit happens!
Isn't it great how we're all different! But then again,
your loss! >:eek:P Hehehe.... >:eek:)))

Originally posted by Blackspirit
Hehehe.... You REALLY want to like this band, don't you?!
I almost feel sorry for ya! You seem as desperate as me
when it comes to Dream Theater! No matter how much I
try I just don't get their music.... Shit happens!
:lol: same here :D
who knooooooowz maybe one day i will find the magic in them..for now they sound quite cheesy to my ears