The NOW PLAYING thread

@Soulburner (?) Uh, techno eh? Kinda like the Feel remix on Return to Heaven? I guess, I dislike Fabio in a serious way and im quite satisfied with Tyrants vocals, which I feel are superb.
I think ill listen to Return to Heaven after I finish my posting :D

Bruce is the fuckin man!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

maybe ill give em another chance, i havent listened to them in like a year, and it was only one or two songs hehe, ill DL a few tonight.....

Gardenian :headbang:

eh........not makin me interested lololol, Ill stick to Return to Heaven Denied, great great album :headbang:

BRING ON THE SONIC DEATH MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if I must, lol, ill put it to DL tonight.

Ok sue me, this is the fucken coolest song title of all time lololol, love the song too!

Originally posted by Soulburner
Nooooo! Coolest song title ever is "The Splendour Of A Thousand Swords Gleaming Beneath The Blazon Of The Hyperborean Empire (Part: III)"! :)

You mean this song?

NP: Bal Sagoth - The Dark Liege Of Chaos Is Unleashed At The Ensorcelled Shrine Of A'zura-Kai (The Splendour Of A Thousand Swords Gleaming Beneath The Blazon Of The Hyperborean Empire Part II)

Originally posted by Soulburner

Actually I meant the one from "Atlantis Ascendant"... (as I don't have the album with song you mentioned) But this "Dark Liege..." have even cooler title!!!

Yeah, of course!!
Bal Sagoth is the songtitle masters!