The NOW PLAYING thread

Caffiene (sp?) doesn't really work for me. Back in university (which wasn't that long ago), I'd be able to drink 2-3 L of Mountain Dew (which is known as having the most caffiene of most popular drinks) and go straight to bed.

But I surfed the web and wandered the halls... I survived much better than I expected...

Actually, I haven't taken a nap since the train ride in to work, and I'm doing quite well (it's 12:30am now...)

Originally posted by The Nomad
Caffiene (sp?) doesn't really work for me. Back in university (which wasn't that long ago), I'd be able to drink 2-3 L of Mountain Dew (which is known as having the most caffiene of most popular drinks) and go straight to bed.

Jolt has twice as much caffeine. :)

Sorry, had to post twice in a row... Hehehe. But others do it a lot too.

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
Jolt has twice as much caffeine. :)

Probably, but I can't consume large quantities of it. It has way too much sugar, which helps in the beginning, but once that's used up, you get the sugar-low, which counteracts whatever effect the caffiene has.

A very relaxing CD, but I don't quite know the name of the artist...

This one's by a guy in the Opethforum. Just awesome.
Really calm and nice, very soothing, and it fits my mood
perfectly right now! I'm all alone in the apartment, just
me and the guitars coming from the speakers! This is
wonderful!

Originally posted by The Nomad
EXACTLY. And I can drink 2 cans of Dew in under 6 minutes... especially if I'm thirsty. But my "normal" time would probably be about 10 minutes/can.

Yeah, Mountain Dew, when I drank it, I don't as much anymore... I could do that. But now when I drink it, it takes longer. It goes down smoothly though.

I have been in a Manson mood lately, don't know why.