The NOW Thread (eating, drinking, wearing, feeling, etc..)

Johanna said:
NF: Good but I still have this feeling that I wanna puke, which I had the whole day since I found out. I myself barely knew him and I still reacted very strongly, cant imagine how my moms husband or other of his friends feels like now....

I know what you mean...I've had friends that had friends that killed themselves. I didn't know them personally, either. But it's never an easy thing to see your friends react to something like that.

Sending you my best.

Reactions: Johanna
wow... I didn't even see that my last post. :(

Dunno what to say really, but it's hard to deal with, and sadly it's a part of life... One of my closest childhood friends accidentally killed himself when we were about ten... I can't say that he did it on purpose, but he should have known what he was doing... And when I was a teenager, a girl that I knew that I really really liked, was told that she liked me and that she was having some problems with depression... I was going to ask her out the day I found out she had committed suicide... :(

Sorry, there's not much I can say to comfort you, but I do know how you feel. *hug*

Reactions: Johanna
Wow, that’s pretty shitty Xenophobe. :( I don’t know what it’s like to actually have a friend kill themselves, so I can’t empathize. You have my sympathy though.

I’m feeling pretty good actually. I just bought three new CDs today and I’m about to hang out with this girl I knew from high school. I’m not really too into her as being a girlfriend or anything (and I highly doubt she is into me, at all), but she is hot and fun to hang around with. Plus, if she wants to just, umm… do stuff, I certainly wouldn’t be opposed to it. :D

Thanks everyone :)

NF: I am good :) Amazed too how fast things around here got back to normal... (on the surface anyway)