The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'M SO FUCKING ARTSY!" - The Artsy Photo Thread

quality of the pic is horrible but, it's a pic i took of the beach near my house right after a hurricane. most of the beach was completely gone.
65746477lc.jpg

Blake said:
quality of the pic is horrible but, it's a pic i took of the beach near my house right after a hurricane. most of the beach was completely gone.
65746477lc.jpg

Pictures like these I have tons of, because everytime I see a sunset and I have a cam with me, I start taking photo after photo...
and after that I realize that all the photos nearly look the same. :cry:

ok time to resurrect this thread
2 works i did during school time about 6-7 years ago with ball pen

top_017.jpg

i wanted to say with this one woman body is the prettiness and perfection of beuty. it brings life and death. yet its the corupted, it brings deadly life and its being used by death it self.
(dont bother to ask, i dont know what i was thinking back than :erk: )

5242475.jpg

this one is "homeless loneliness"

wow jayme very nice pic I should take more photos like that
do you use a filter when taking your photos or just your regular lens?

-Demonium- said:
Some pics i took during my holiday in Japan,

Awesome. I never expected to see some Japan pics here. It looks like you stayed in Tokyo prefecture and went to Narita's temple. I've never seen those cherry blossoms in full bloom like that. Did you go during febuary or march?

FallingDownInRuins said:
ok time to resurrect this thread
2 works i did during school time about 6-7 years ago with ball pen

top_017.jpg

i wanted to say with this one woman body is the prettiness and perfection of beuty. it brings life and death. yet its the corupted, it brings deadly life and its being used by death it self.
(dont bother to ask, i dont know what i was thinking back than :erk: )

5242475.jpg

this one is "homeless loneliness"
great work!!! :worship:
:D

bodomite said:
wow jayme very nice pic I should take more photos like that
do you use a filter when taking your photos or just your regular lens?
regular lens... i didn't crop or edit this in photoshop... thats why i like it so much, the colors are so nice. thanks bye the way thomas:) post something you have done!