The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'M SO FUCKING ARTSY!" - The Artsy Photo Thread

BloodyScalpel said:
These cum parties are going a bit too far.

she said she want to :cry:

RiderOfJustice said:
Scalpel.jpg

Dude i could not resist it looks so like you.. u know i love ya.:lol: :kickass:

where is the cross?

That's a place I want to visit before I die. It's a long dream of mine, to tour latin america and visit all kinds of native ruins...Starting from atacama in chile and going all the way to chiapas :)

See, the shame is

most of the ruins everywhere have something happening at a certain date, normally the solstice or equinox

which means it'd take several years and trips to know them all :(

The beginning of the spring equinox is observed in the North stairs of the Castle of Chichén Itzá, a solar projection serpentine, consisting of seven invested triangles of light, like result of the shade that project the nine platforms from that building when putting itself the sun.

In order to begin, the first shades of the final stages of the pyramid begin to draw the isosceles triangles that conform the body of the emplumada serpent. Gradually the shade advances towards the head in form of serpent located in the low part of alfarda.

BloodyScalpel said:
Yeah, the temple of quezacoatl :O

The temploe of Quetzalcoatl is located in Teotihuacan, Teotihuacan is the place showed in the pictures I posted, The biggest pyramid is called " The pyramid of the sun " and the pyramid of Quetzalcoatl is the smallest, weird, isn't ?

The pyramid of the sun was made for representing the greatness of the Sun, and the one of quetzalcoatl, it is for oration. And is the smallest because all the town had access :rofl:, the popular :p

Teotihuacán was the largest-known pre-Columbian city in the Americas, and the name is also used to refer to the civilization this city dominated, which at its greatest extent included much of Mesoamerica.
View of the Avenue of the Dead and the Pyramid of the Sun, from the Pyramid of the Moon...
Enlarge
View of the Avenue of the Dead and the Pyramid of the Sun, from the Pyramid of the Moon...

The city was located in what is now the San Juan Teotihuacán municipality (population 44,653 as per 2000 census figures), in the State of México, Mexico, approximately 40 km (about 25 miles) northeast of Mexico City at (coordinates: 19°41′N 98°51′W). It covers a total surface area of 82.66 km²

Wikipedia ^

The Nerevarine said:
I did not take this pictures, my friend did, he is the tallest guy on the next picture :D, I find them very cool. It's a shame I couldn't go with them :cry:

teo2qa7.png

"JAWOHL MEIN FUEHRER!"