The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'M SO FUCKING ARTSY!" - The Artsy Photo Thread

:O I found my deviant art account with some of my favorite photos I've taken on it. I completely forgot about these :rofl:

Four_by_SgtSwabs.jpg

5_4_3_2_1___Thunderbirds_GO_by_SgtSwabs.jpg

Vespa_by_SgtSwabs.jpg

Aston_by_SgtSwabs.jpg

Speed_by_SgtSwabs.jpg

Oh and this is some shit I made in photoshop ages ago, just because I used to fuck around a lot with that program.

Space_scene_WIP_by_SgtSwabs.jpg

Those photos were taken on my really old Olympus thing, It was a digital but it was like...One of the first digital cameras :rofl:

Now I use a Canon EOS 400D ^_^

Oh and I also have an old Canon film SLR. But I haven't taken that out for a spin yet.

you rich bastard :lol:
I use a nikon FM10, sweet camera I must say :p
I wanted to get into digital photography, but I like working in the dark room :p and I'm turning my shed into one :rofl: my causin and ant got me all the shit (enlarger, all the chemicals, red light...) and I'll have it all this suday :D all I need to do is clean up my shed XD gonna be sweet hehe

you rich bastard :lol:
I use a nikon FM10, sweet camera I must say :p
I wanted to get into digital photography, but I like working in the dark room :p and I'm turning my shed into one :rofl: my causin and ant got me all the shit (enlarger, all the chemicals, red light...) and I'll have it all this suday :D all I need to do is clean up my shed XD gonna be sweet hehe

Ah cool. I've never really done the dark room stuff. So I aint "tr00" :p but thats sounds fun.

Those photos were taken on my really old Olympus thing, It was a digital but it was like...One of the first digital cameras :rofl:

Now I use a Canon EOS 400D ^_^

Oh and I also have an old Canon film SLR. But I haven't taken that out for a spin yet.

those little machines are expensive as fuck o_O

I finally finished the god damn drawing :lol: And i'm very tired right now... It was a leech...

battle11.jpg

.... and i better hear some nice comments :D