The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'M SO FUCKING ARTSY!" - The Artsy Photo Thread

actually, i only need the height of the eiffel tower. I'm gonna accept your terminal velocity as 50 m/s so i can forget effects of air resistance.
Your height is irrelevant near the tower....
btw, you're one tall fucker :Spin:

BloodyScalpel said:
actually, i only need the height of the eiffel tower. I'm gonna accept your terminal velocity as 50 m/s so i can forget effects of air resistance.
Your height is irrelevant near the tower....
btw, you're one tall fucker :Spin:
why dya have to know everything about phyics?

because than he can answer my questions like how much would it take to hit the ground and how strong and probably in what radius i'll be splattered around too

Raistlin Majere said:
why dya have to know everything about phyics?
cause i've hit teh book :p
And i love it.
FallingDownInRuins said:
because than he can answer my questions like how much would it take to hit the ground and how strong and probably in what radius i'll be splattered around too
i'd need to make some tests with your body though. Care to apply? :loco:

yes.gif

The height of Eiffel Tower: 320 meters
completely forgetting the air resistance: 8 seconds
taking into account a terminal velocity of 50m/s(roughly 180km/h): ~9 seconds

now it is only left to find out if your colculation is right
if it isnt, i'll be angry!

He might, i've heard about people falling from heights much greater and surviving. A WWII pilot jumped without a parachute from an altitude of ~2000 meters and walked away from it. A girl i've seen on discovery chanell fell from a plane and survived too.

This is a shot i took sometime ago from the medicine built, my university =D

myschoolmod1.jpg

The Soccer Stadium, here in México the soccer is very important :p :

estadio.jpg

And the principal or main university library , whatever XD :

biblioteca.jpg

however, the energy involved in a fall at 50m/s for a 64kg person is 80,000 joules. :p
The mass doesn't matter in this case, but if all that energy was converted to heat, your temperature would rise ~600ºC