the OFFICIAL "explain your user name" thread!!!!!

Zivilyn said:
Zivilyn is vaguely mentioned in a book. I don't know if he actually exists as a character in any of the spinoffs, but I liked the idea of him.
Zivilyn is deity of wisdom, enlightenment, and insight. His realm is awareness, balance, and understanding. His branches reach into every time and place in the River of Time, into the past and into the future. He exists in all times and places simultaneously, and is wisest of the gods.

Corny, no?

what book is that? I'm interested.

It's been my gaming name for as long as i can remember... I dont remember how i came up with it but it means some sort of thunder storm.. and I really like lightning.. so it fit.

Aloth I've recently discovered that, there is:

A play written by Shapespear called "The Tempest"
One of the little girls on "The Cosby Show", her real first name is Tempest
There's a gun in a game called "Savage" that shoots a lightning bolt called the TempesT

.. Tempest is also a band

2006_front_page.jpg

My nickname has always been Schenker for Michael Schenker. A friend back in the day used to always call me and say "Schenka d'ere?"...which translated from retard to English means "Is Schenker there?" I told my friends and it stuck.

Sir Didymus from the Labyrinth (i probably spelled that wrong, but i'm really tired right now...) and 12/7 is my birthday. that's about it. Will got me obsessed with that movie around the time that i joined the board, and Ludo and Sir Didymus were the coolest characters... needless to say Sir Didymus sounded cooler.

Mike... whenever i saw "Tempest" i always thought of the Shakespeare play, i had to read it in 7th grade... but i had a feeling you didn't use it because of that...

and how did you find that out about the Cosby Show?... bored one day?

Dead Lioness is inspired by a poem about the death of the spirit and the
death of the soul...
I had this nick name for years, prolly more than 10 years now..
I actually base most of my art on the "death of the soul"
so this name is pretty much a part of me :)