The Official HALO 3 Thread

Lone Wolves is easy to level up in.

Hahaha, I'm assuming you are in the 30's in Lone Wolves or something, because when your past 45 man, it's hard as shit. And I'm a 50. Trying to get my 50 in that is hard as hell, but yeah sometimes it's easy, sometimes it ain't

anyone gonna buy halo wars? the special edition has the mythic map pack on it. i'm sure it will come out for DL, but everyone wants it before that...

i have to admit, i was skeptical about the RTS style game. i dont usually like em. but i downloaded the demo and i got hooked on it. so i will be getting my copy the day it comes out
~gR~

anyone gonna buy halo wars? the special edition has the mythic map pack on it. i'm sure it will come out for DL, but everyone wants it before that...

i have to admit, i was skeptical about the RTS style game. i dont usually like em. but i downloaded the demo and i got hooked on it. so i will be getting my copy the day it comes out
~gR~

Same here.

Hahaha, I'm assuming you are in the 30's in Lone Wolves or something, because when your past 45 man, it's hard as shit. And I'm a 50. Trying to get my 50 in that is hard as hell, but yeah sometimes it's easy, sometimes it ain't

LW is fucking tedious as shit. People veto BR's for AR's constantly and constantly use power weapons.

Also, I got another 50 on a new tag, SND RuThLeSs if anyone cares. Got it in dubs, 44 in wolves, and soon to be 50 in MLG (hopefully). My team is 16-10 on the gamebattles ladder and are improving everyday. Swept, you should really play MLG. It's sooooo much better.

I sent one from SND RuThLeSs. Incidentally, I sold that account so if anyone wants to add me again, my new tag is sD iHammeR. My new team name is Systematic Decimation.

Anyone watch the MLG pro circuit today? Sat and Sunday should be fun too.