The Official "Help Zane-X Find A Woman" thread!!!!

Isabel, is it possible that the initial traits and elements of personality you find attractive tend to be inherent towards sleazy types? I'm not saying you like bastards, but there might be certain qualities that are more likely to be found in guys who are ultimately bastards. I know that was (and probably is) my flaw with women. What I tend to like and want is pretty much the precursor to all the things I should avoid.

I just find no girl fitting in general. I have high standards, one being a brain, two being beauty, and three being not gossiping all fucking day.

Yeah most likely. I like guys who will argue with me and not insist on paying for me and opening doors all the time.

Actually I could probably deal with going out with an asshole, but most of them lose interest in me within a couple weeks.

I think we're onto something. I always tended to go for women who had attitudes (and sadly, criminal records). Maybe you could compromise and find someone who's atypical, but who might actually be worth a damn in the long run. Rare breed, I suspect.

Yeah and apparently I don't learn my lesson about people the first time.

A guy I almost went out with last year who started ignoring me, but then apologized a few months later, and became friends with me again, and basically ended up doing the exact same thing as last time.

I lose. :(

This board does seem to hold responsibility for a few relationships. Despite our not posting much, my girlfriend of one year so far and I hold the Neverboard responsible for ours. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Kvlt Wench said:
A guy I almost went out with last year who started ignoring me, but then apologized a few months later, and became friends with me again, and basically ended up doing the exact same thing as last time.
Had a similar thing happen to me a while ago. Certainly does suck. :erk:

Pretty cool, that is. I guess in a sense, any forum or network that allows people to connect via their interests increases the chances of that happening. With whom did you become involved, if I may ask?

To tell the truth I don't know what her username was here, she lurked more than anything. A while back in a thread with myspace URLs she had added me from there. While it can be said that myspace is also responsible, the root can be traced here.