The official I LOVE BRASIL!!! thread

DaRkLady

LaColombiana
Apr 6, 2004
New York, U.S.
www.fotolog.net
Well i´m here with nothing better to do, so i decided to make this thread.

I´m Colombian, normally live in the US (new york), but right now I´m in SP-Brasil and I´m LOVIN´IT!!!!

BRASIL FUCKING RULES!!! :worship: EVERYONE SHOULD VISIT!!

I LOVE SKOL AND PINGA!
I LOVE MY FRIENDS AND THEIR BRASILIAN METAL BANDS!
I LOVE SAO PAULO!
I LOVE BRASILIAN PEOPLE!
I LOVE BRASILIAN FOOD!
I LOVE THE BRASILIAN METRO! (BETTER THAN THE NYC METRO)
I LOVE BRASILIAN CURSES!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!~! ..i think im hyper :D HEHE.

Who else LOVES Brasil!?

Brasil rules. Their people, their weather, beaches, Ronaldo, naked ladies dancing in the street, :lol: ;) etc
I'd like to go there some day, but after watching the film 'City of god' i'm a little scared :) brazilian kids are evil :lol: j/k

BTW, too bad that some idiot attacked the brasilian guy who was running in first position in the marathon race in Athens... Luckily he was able to win the bronze medal...

I'd love to go there to meet my brazilian "sons" :D Though I haven't heard from them in ages...

But I was told that I shouldn't take my hubby with me, 'cause brazilian girls get crazy when they see a blonde guy :p I might have to fight with them and that's not a pretty sight :D

Raistlin1980 said:
Brasil rules. Their people, their weather, beaches, Ronaldo, naked ladies dancing in the street, :lol: ;) etc
I'd like to go there some day, but after watching the film 'City of god' i'm a little scared :) brazilian kids are evil :lol: j/k

BTW, too bad that some idiot attacked the brasilian guy who was running in first position in the marathon race in Athens... Luckily he was able to win the bronze medal...

It was some drunk and deranged Irish priest :lol:

Raistlin1980 said:
Yeah, that sucked... :bah:
I heard on TV they're going to give that guy some special medal...

Anyway, I agree with Tut, DarkLady should visit us in Rio sometime. If you love São Paulo that much there's no way you're not going to love it even more here:D

ert said:
The women were a bit of a disappointment though :loco:

I wish the Finns would even qualify.. :erk:
:lol: you're telling ME?!
The women team was great, when the guy that is currently the male team coach was their coach :p

Now you reminded me of a guy in my school who said "That's why they should stay at home, getting man-milked on the face!" after that horrible game :lol:

Morbid In Rock said:
Well... I really really hate living here...but what can I do? Save some money and go away...
It's not everything like carnival, samba, hot women and all that blablabla about here....

It's funny that most people think that the place they happen to live in sucks more than any other place..

The grass, green, otherside and so on :loco: :p