The Official "I Want To Secede From the Union" Thread

these three get to be Envoys of Stupidly Stupid Stupid Things. Especially the Supreme Stupid Envoy, the one in the witch hat.
Immortal4.gif

Can I be that guy that nobody likes thats gonna run against you in the next election? I can say what I want and have secret service to take bullets when your MINISRTY OF SHADOWLAW takes pop shots at me. Just a little spirited competition. I must warn you though I get very dangerous when backed into a corner.

Wolf your insults are only funny when you say something about someones mom.

I did not laugh nor did I feel like you bested me on that. Obviously your a democrat so theres no point in holding a conversation politically anyway with you because we will never agree about anything.
I am also hungry and would like a sandwhich.

I consider neither myself a democrat, nor a republican.The two party system is dumb, and personally i dont even completely support our system of government. I am just very much anti-bush.

To tell you the truth i understand your feelings on the two party system considering some of the european countries have as many as they want. But its what we have so I cope with it but IM pro bush .