The Official Larry David is Unfunny Thread

They really don't use laugh tracks much anymore. Disney still does for it's shitty tween shows, but generally shows filmed on a closed set are shown to live audiences to record the laughs.

The new season of Curb your Enthusiasm is one of the greatest things I've ever seen. Max would absolutely hate it.

The last episode was FANTASTIC!

Larry ends up eating at a Muslim restaurant, gains their favor by arguing with Funkhouser over wearing his Yamaka in there. So he hooks up with a sexy Palestine woman, fucks her while she says things like "Fuck me the way the Jews fucked my people! You circumcised bastard!" Aforementioned Jew hears the remarks from downstairs and the rest is television gold.

The season opener was weak but he sure made up for it with the last two.

Seinfeld was ok. In my opinion, most of the fun consisted in actually making a show out of all the 'white people' problems and/or situations presented.
Larry David reminds me of Andy Warhol at times.

Seriously. I think it might be my favorite episode in the whole series.

Or maybe I'm just saying that because I'm extremely attracted to the Palestine woman.

I don't get how people can hate seinfeld or curb, they're flat out hilarious. seinfelds jokes and situations are quite clever and not always what it seems on the surface, though i can see how if you just get annoyed by the laugh track pretty much going on constantly; i don't even really think about it and it's not supposed to be pointing out every joke being flat out hilarious (usually it's the ones that get subtly built up to, curb does this a lot more overtly).

I do as well but somehow seinfeld and curb just evade that rule for me. i don't really like kramer but george is hilarious just due to how outrageous his personality is, yet at the same time it's something that could actually be real in an odd way. jerry is just there to provide lame jokes and kinda facilitate it along, elaine being the bro chick and all of their quirks coming together. a lot of episodes i realized yesterday couldn't exist now (which is probably why curb's humor is different in a way) because tons of episodes rely on miscommunication whereas now we could just send a text and avoid the entire theater episode.

tl;dr fuck ya'll, seinfeld rules; just means more hilarious 90s antics for me