The Official Larry David is Unfunny Thread

New CYE episodes???? Woo hoo!! Easily my favourite comedy show ever. Larry David is a prettay, prettay, funny guy.

Sidenote: Seinfeld ruled fuckers.

Larry David is fucking hilarious.

I never really liked Seinfeld. Any episode I watched was hilarious but just never got into it.

Curb on the other hand, I watched the first season and it was so weird that I didn't quite get it until I got really fuckin stoned and watched it again. Been hooked since. I think the only funnier person on TV may be Louis CK.

This season is shaping up to be one of the funniest yet. Episode two ends brilliantly where everything comes together in typical Larry David fashion, and the third episode is nothing but hilarious! My sides were quite literally splitting, that good.

larry-david-and-leon-black-in-curb-your-enthusiasm.jpg

I've been watching all the Seinfeld episodes again (just kinda leaving them playing while I do stuff on the computer/work etc because I know them so well I concentrate on it sporadically and enjoy it but don't need to 100% watch it) and man, it was quite a difference when Larry left the show. When Larry was there he was essentially writing the character of george, and the episodes had more of a real feel; not the ridiculous circumstances of normal sitcoms, but more something you could see happening every day yet had its funny little nuances. Once Larry left though the character of George changed a bit more to be the idiot, Jerry took more of a central role (probably because he was writing) and the situations became more about being a bit ridiculous. Still very funny because you have episodes like The English Patient but it really does make a difference that probably not everyone can notice, but luckily still remained funny.

Also I watched episode 3 and 4 of CYE last week because I was saving 3; absolutely hilarious. 3 was OUTRAGEOUS and kinda reminded me of the Seinfeld episode with the chicken sign yet a lot more adult, and was just beyond hilarious. The one after was good but not as much, and I'm hoping this weeks will be close.