The Official Pirates Vs. Ninjas Thread

Which side are you on: Pirates or Ninjas?

• PIRATES!!!!!

Votes: 29 64.4%
  • NINJAS!!!!!

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hahaha.....take that ninja's and pirates!Bastard child we have to go kick some ass together!!!!I'll take on the ninja's and you take on the pirates and when we are victorious we'll have kegs of beer and if you're a man we'll mate and if you're a woman we'll have some HLA!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Aaarrrghhh!!Matey!! *clink* *swish-Chinese star**clank,clank*%^&**^%%&(#(characters represent Ninjas talking)....wooosh...poooof.....bbbasssshhh....crraashhh...............................................................................................................................................Ppppppppffffffff..............*silence*........!!! Vikiings obliviate all!!!:devil:

Hey Fenrir what's life in Helsinki like...since you were previously an American????:):lol:

(off this topic I know)

:lol:yeah they really do!Why do you think pirates have an eyepatch for???:lol:

Vikings are best, but Pirates own ninja's.
Sissy slapping bitches.
OOOOH, i don't have the guts to face my enemy, so I'm gonna sneak up on him and choke him with my nunchackoo's. Pussies.

Which pirate CD's? You know there's a pirate band here in Tex-ass called The Jolly Grogers!!Full costume, eyepatches, make up and all!!!They play pirate metal and other stuff on occassion. (IMO they suck....because they're pirates...muahaha: )

So do the Vikings! And they have wenches too!Prrr....:oops:.....in spanish I would say that pirates are culos!!!:lol: (buttholes) J/K:loco: