The Official Pirates Vs. Ninjas Thread

Which side are you on: Pirates or Ninjas?

• PIRATES!!!!!

Votes: 29 64.4%
  • NINJAS!!!!!

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shut up cabin boy or I'll make you walk the plank...Captains orders!!:devil:

yarr ill be Fenrir 13 first mate yarr we shall eat the soul of ninjas.
p.s ninjas are really hidious thats why they cover there face.

I thought it was to cover their nasty, foul,rank and rotten, yellow teeth, halitosis breath, mouth!:lol::lol:

Southern Belle in Hell said:
I thought it was to cover their nasty, foul,rank and rotten, yellow teeth, halitosis breath, mouth!:lol::lol:

I think you got pirates and ninjas mixed there, missy. :p

Draznog said:
ninjas are really hidious thats why they cover there face.

Maybe but at least they don't smell.

and @Fenrir: If you ever happen to accomplish that fantasy, remember to be ready for some asskicking when me and AKNE (=ass kicking ninja elite :lol: ) hide on one of your islands and make a silent attack when you're playing "hide the treasure".

Hehe, sure, you guys can join the crew. I need some crew, and a manwhore aboard is always welcome. Anyone can have peg legs and hook hands. Yanko can also play the drums on the boat :D

And Cadal, I dunno man. Looks to me like I have quite the crew forming here. Besides, we have a monkey and a parrot. :p

Fenrir13 said:
Hehe, sure, you guys can join the crew. I need some crew, and a manwhore aboard is always welcome. Anyone can have peg legs and hook hands. Yanko can also play the drums on the boat :D

And Cadal, I dunno man. Looks to me like I have quite the crew forming here. Besides, we have a monkey and a parrot. :p
if i could have 2 peg legs and 2 hooks for hands and STILL be able to play the drums, i'd find myself the most stylish drummer on earth :p

Alexi is pretty ninja-ish
his hair...posing....size....

HOWEVER, pirates shred like no other....and Alexi shreds well enough. So, i'm not going to judge either way

Aww...Cadal Mord I'd hate to sail away on the pirate ship without you!:( You still have time to change your mind....you know you're a pirate at heart all the way through!;)

Southern Belle in Hell said:
Aww...Cadal Mord I'd hate to sail away on the pirate ship without you!:( You still have time to change your mind....you know you're a pirate at heart all the way through!;)

Actually you have a point there, especially since I'm on the ninja side pretty much only 'cause I've watched so many anime series about ninjas 'n stuff, and now I'm about to start watching one about pirates :p

Dunno yet, I'll decide after watching some of the series :p

Jack Sparrow does put a lot of weight on the pirate-side of the scale, but then again all the anime puts even more weight on the ninja-side :lol:

So if this series puts the pirates on the winning side, I might just hop on to the S/S Bodom. :D