The Official Pirates Vs. Ninjas Thread

Which side are you on: Pirates or Ninjas?

• PIRATES!!!!!

Votes: 29 64.4%
  • NINJAS!!!!!

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You have a very good point there Matie! Jack Sparrow should have been a Viking though!!!:lol:

:D:D Yeah but it was just looked over...At least I pretend it was!:lol:

What about the greatest man ever to live better than pirates,ninjas ect..
WILLIAM WALLACE!

FREEDOMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Hey Draz that's not nice!!!:(Them are fighting words (in the words of Yosemite Sam)!!!:lol: But what can I say I find foreign men attractive (wether they're handsome or not) - there's nothing wrong with that ...now is there? Besides you probably feel the same way about foreign ladies only you don't voice your opinion out loud! See...?:)Truce???

Back to this topic....If I absolutely had no other choice.....huh...I'd probably have to go with a pirate! :Smug:

I always said if I got a billion dollars, i'd go buy the pirate ship from Disneyworld, remodel it so it floats, crew it, run around in a red bandanna and an eyepatch calling myself Tal the Red. The crew would be also pirate like, i'd have Running Wild playing live on the ship all day, and i'd have a parrot and a monkey in a red striped shirt. I'd then buy some islands that we can pillage at will when we feel like it, and aren't drunk off of the massive amounts of rum i'd have stored under the deck. :D

Fenrir said:
I always said if I got a billion dollars, i'd go buy the pirate ship from Disneyworld, remodel it so it floats, crew it, run around in a red bandanna and an eyepatch calling myself Tal the Red. The crew would be also pirate like, i'd have Running Wild playing live on the ship all day, and i'd have a parrot and a monkey in a red striped shirt. I'd then buy some islands that we can pillage at will when we feel like it, and aren't drunk off of the massive amounts of rum i'd have stored under the deck.
:yow:
*puts hand up humbly* may i go too??

Fenrir 13: I want to be part of the crew too as long as my name is Smee and I have get a peck leg!!:lol: