The Official Pirates Vs. Ninjas Thread

Which side are you on: Pirates or Ninjas?

• PIRATES!!!!!

Votes: 29 64.4%
  • NINJAS!!!!!

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ahh, well captain sucks at nerdy computer stuff(ie webpage design) so I need to hire a First Mate that can put my ideas in my head for the 'Walk the Plank ye Scurvy Dog...the tribute to Pirates, Men(and Women) of the Sea!'(anyone who gets that last reference gets a cookie.

Well, can I get a cookie anyway even though I'm no computer whiz either, Captain???:D

My friend is good at web page design! . . . Hmmm . . . now how do I get him on board *pardon my pun* with the pirates thing! Pirates own!!!!!! And so do Vikings! lol

does anyone support ninjas lol :D suppose the main thing is there will be more pirates than ninjas pirate kick their asses everytime. yeh? i prefere jedis than any option so far :lol:

PIRATES ALL THE WAY!!!
BECAUSE OF HIM:
monkey3.gif

Ninjas have the right tools for every situation.They used to beat Samurai's asses because they had the right weapons to fight in close quarters. Not only that, but they had Shurikens/Throwing Knives for long range combat. They even have graplers they used to scale walls sometimes too. All of this combined with the extreme discipline, training and secretiveness of ninjas = Ninjas > Pirates, Luberjacks, Samurais, everyone ......total PWNAGE

Magsec was a ninja, thats why he isn't admin anymore
Bob is a pirate, he's even got the flag and pic to prove it

SS ASS

And I will be harpooneer...
shit...
wait a minute.....it's not the pequod, is it?
Crap.

I'll just guard the booze then. With a pipe and a canon or two.