The Official Pirates Vs. Ninjas Thread

Which side are you on: Pirates or Ninjas?

• PIRATES!!!!!

Votes: 29 64.4%
  • NINJAS!!!!!

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to be the one with the parrot or monkey on my shoulder....with my peck leg and eyepatch!Arrgghh!

Wow, i now have a bartender, a navigator, booze guarder, peg leg person, and the naked guy. Along with other crew memebers of sort. We will be feared.

Well no one minds SS Perkele it seems so the SS Perkele it is, arrrrr!

oh yeah, whose gona be the mermaid in the tank on the ship?

Fenrir13 said:
Wow, i now have a bartender, a navigator, booze guarder, peg leg person, and the naked guy. Along with other crew memebers of sort. We will be feared.

Talia, you're MY first mate :p Remember that :p

Fenrir13 said:

hm, no suggestion for that, sorry. that would be way too much sports for me ;) and besides, a mermaid has to look very feminine and gracile, doesn't she? no way! :guh:

Talia, I am going to sit in the Crow's nest and shred solos all the time, anyone can join me if they want, thats where I'll be.

Ahem!!!!! *fires a cannon toward the ninja that the parrot saw*

Ahh, parrots are good friends.

And Gavin, i'm your elder dear. :D Hell, most of the people on this board are sperm compared to me :p We need a wise old captain.

Besides, you have an important part. I need you to be in charge of the bloodthirsty screaming assault/pillage team ;)

Fenrir13 said:
And Gavin, i'm your elder dear. :D Hell, most of the people on this board are sperm compared to me :p We need a wise old captain.

Besides, you have an important part. I need you to be in charge of the bloodthirsty screaming assault/pillage team ;)

Ahhh, but i'm in the pirate metal band :lol:

Fenrir13 said:
Ahem!!!!! *fires a cannon toward the ninja that the parrot saw*

Ahh, parrots are good friends.

Arrgghhh....don't say "elder" we are still young F13!! We're not wearing diapers, or use a walker or a motorized wheelchair to move around nor do we have dentures!!!:lol::lol:! Let's come up with a better word than "elder"!!! How 'bout...... *time passes as I think of a word*..... :confused:...........obsolete???:lol::lol:

RUNNING WILD IS NOT PIRATE METAL!!!
Just power metal with pirate themes.

And for the record:

PieterImp0005.jpg