The Official Super Smash Brothers Brawl Thread.

Yeah, Metaknight's the heat. Easily top tier.

You know what, fuck tiers, this game is so ridiculously balanced. Bowser could go toe to toe with Sonic and still have a chance at winning and vice-versa.

Hey damn it why isn't Knuckles in it? I want Knuckles. Meta Knight? Holy shit! Steve next weekend I'm going to your house to smoke weed take Xanex and play video games kay? When is this out? And King Dee Dee Dee? Wow. And who else?

Oh but then again it's not that great. Wait, with multiplayer it will be. Actually it kind of won't. I'm not sure.

If by what you see with gameplay (ala 4-man brawls) is not turning you on, with items it will.

Melee you can do without items. Brawl you can too, but it is SO much more fun with items.

Metaknight's a damn beast; as is Dedede. No Knuckles. Probably a Tails/Shadow/Knuckles assist trophy.

Wi-fi.

WI-FI! THAT MEANS ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MOTHERFUCKERS! Friends too lazy to come over? FUCK THEM! ONLINE!

Also you can create your own stages.

That music is ownz.

Last edited by a moderator:
So whats the news on controllers supported...

I'm assuming I can use the classic controller?

Something seems unsettling about SSB and flinging the stupid wiimote around.

I am Fox. There is also a second Fox-like character named Wolf.

Link is usually my second character.

Btw. I rule you.

Falcon got nerfed a tad; his Horizontal speed is NOWHERE near as amazing as Melee, but you may adapt. I haven't tested all his ups and downs yet.

Wolf is a beast, you know how Luigi is WAY different from Mario in Melee? Imagine that but even more so for Wolf.

No Roy; however, there is unfinished data of Roy on the SSBB disc.

I'll take ya Steve! I was the Smash Bros master. I just need 30 minutes to practice with Marth or Link and get my groove back.

Lets make it where the loser of every game has to take a shot.

like, shot in the face!

hehe i get wasted on those drinking games involving video games..

back when i was a halo 2 fanatic, me and my friend would play online, and every time we died, we had to drink.