The Official UM Confessional

Is this still the UM confessional? or did I get lost in the chat board where the tweens like to hang out?

either way....

*sigh* my dog had puppies sunday, 4 were born dead, 1 was born paralyzed which died about an hour ago. 5 were perfectly healthy, but she already killed 3 because she keeps laying on top of them. I checked online and supposedly it's called "pancake disease". I tried to take them out of the dog house, but she is so damn stubborn and takes them back. *sigh* now there is only two left. This is the 3rd time she's given birth and the last time the disease was so gruesome the poor puppies body took the shape of the corner. :( damn these large breeds.

Is this still the UM confessional? or did I get lost in the chat board where the tweens like to hang out?

either way....

*sigh* my dog had puppies sunday, 4 were born dead, 1 was born paralyzed which died about an hour ago. 5 were perfectly healthy, but she already killed 3 because she keeps laying on top of them. I checked online and supposedly it's called "pancake disease". I tried to take them out of the dog house, but she is so damn stubborn and takes them back. *sigh* now there is only two left. This is the 3rd time she's given birth and the last time the disease was so gruesome the poor puppies body took the shape of the corner. :( damn these large breeds.

:( Get that bitch fixed already.

I've been thinking and there is not alot of stuff Im ashamed of liking. The closest I come is that I actually have a mixed cd for long drives and such with very varied music. One song is this ballad thing from Disneys "the little mermaid". Thats probably as controversial as it get...

I've been thinking and there is not alot of stuff Im ashamed of liking. The closest I come is that I actually have a mixed cd for long drives and such with very varied music. One song is this ballad thing from Disneys "the little mermaid". Thats probably as controversial as it get...

The little Mermaid?? wtf

You shouldn't be ashamed of it, man. I think its a bit weird though.

The little Mermaid?? wtf

You shouldn't be ashamed of it, man. I think its a bit weird though.

Im not really ashamed of anything that I like (music or otherwise) but that may be one of the weirdest things I like to listen to. Its not every day you hear a metal head say he likes when Ariel sings "part of their world" :lol:

We were discussing mermaids today with my friends. We wondered how they fuck or shit when they have no fucking asshole nor pussy just a fucking mouth for sucking seacocks.