warning..goto the billy milano UM forum...and read the shit about nevermore, see belo

DarkNoise said:
wow... i just went to the BM bbs for the first time.

There are some REALLY ignorant and belligerent assholes on there. A lot of the stuff I read was really whiny sounding and full of complaints. When I visit the Nevermore board I come here for the humor, the great people, the occassionally intelligent conversation, and a friendly sharing of music. I've never seen anyone completely decemate (spelling?) any band on this thread like they do on some of the other boards.
</goingpostal>
Yeah wow! Your right this forum is so intellectual and always stays on topic.
I feel so enlightened now.

you don't even think straight,and seeing your signature pic,i would say you aren't straight either.

DarkNoise said:
wow... i just went to the BM bbs for the first time.

There are some REALLY ignorant and belligerent assholes on there. A lot of the stuff I read was really whiny sounding and full of complaints. When I visit the Nevermore board I come here for the humor, the great people, the occassionally intelligent conversation, and a friendly sharing of music. I've never seen anyone completely decemate (spelling?) any band on this thread like they do on some of the other boards.

</goingpostal>

I love you all :)

and I still like Nevermore :)

DarkNoise said:
awww, no more view. and I'm done postwhoring with you tonight. I gotta get some rest for tomorrow/today. I'll just leave the cam recording... surprise me with a view for tomorrow.... I find waking up and seeing a severed head on my monitor first thing brightens my day.
severed_head2enlargement.JPG

lol

i won't take this seriously. just another person who has no musical knowledge.

haha thats great. anyways billy milano is a fag, his forum is supposedly not of easily offended but when sot went crazy on him he whined like a little bitch and got them all banned. ha.

Enemy242 said:
haha thats great. anyways billy milano is a fag, his forum is supposedly not of easily offended but when sot went crazy on him he whined like a little bitch and got them all banned. ha.
WTF IS THAT WARNING ON BILLY MILANO'S FORUM?!? AND THEN BILLY'S THE ONE THAT GETS OFFENDED BY SOMETHIG!?!? HILARIOUS!!!